Winter 2018 Grain Buy

Discussions related to group buys that the club is organizing

Winter 2018 Grain Buy

Postby OtherTim » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:48 pm

Hi all,

Triptych has graciously allowed us to piggyback a grain buy with them. Please sign up for your ingredients at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qVj_nxiwaVWUpW7NoVe3aBwmnxOcfkv1hTiJLPhB650/edit?usp=sharing We are limited to the 50/55# bags of grain. No other products can be ordered.

The product list is attached.

The costs are from 2016, so they will be slightly different. I'm going to lock people in the Monday after our next meeting. Once I know the order size I'll work with Triptych to determine when the order will actually be placed.

When the grain comes in we need to move it to a member's house that same day. I'll need at least one other volunteer to help with that.

-Tim

Edit:
I've uploaded the new pricing file from Anthony.
Attachments
CMG_MCM_PriceBook.pdf
Updated pricing
(561.42 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
OtherTim
BUZZard

BUZZard

Favorite Beer?: Old Stock Ale

Re: Winter 2018 Grain Buy

Postby barleyrat » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Hi Tim.

Thanks for spearheading this. I can very likely help move grain when it comes in, but check in with me when we have a definite date to make sure.

-Jackson
barleyrat
BUZZard

BUZZard

Favorite Beer?: 50/50 mix of La Chouffe gold and Hamms

Postby OtherTim » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:31 pm

Thanks Jackson. If there are less than 7 sacks, I can get them myself. Otherwise I'll need help in the form of another car for transportation. I think my accord is only rated for ~800 pounds of load.
OtherTim
BUZZard

BUZZard

Favorite Beer?: Old Stock Ale

Postby AndrewIngram » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:43 pm

I've got a pick-up truck and can help move the grain when it comes in. I'm free around 5:30 PM most weekdays except Mondays. If it's raining/snowing, that might present a problem though.
AndrewIngram
BUZZ Newb

BUZZ Newb

Favorite Beer?: Yes

Return to Group Buys