Pumpkin beer?

Totally Off-Topic Posts

Pumpkin beer?

Postby joel » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:31 am

In another category here somebody posted a link to a place where it was asserted that "There's nothing better than pumpkin beer on a crisp autumn day."

Now, autumn is my favorite time of the year for a lot of reasons, and while pumpkin beer is fine I immediately thought of a lot of things that I enjoy on a crisp autumn day more than pumpkin beer. Things like Festbier, tailgating at college football games, relaxing around a firepit with family and friends, and other fun things (warning: NSFW):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8011926927

P.S. The above video has no connection to my recent post regarding officer nominations.
joel
BUZZ Legend

BUZZ Legend

Favorite Beer?: Dirty Hippy Mild. Or Samichlaus. Maybe Bigfoot. Or Bourbon County Stout. Victory Prima Pils would also do...

Re: Pumpkin beer?

Postby Anthony » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:19 am

Joel has linked to a video made using World of Warcraft, truly the apocalypse is upon us.
Anthony
BUZZ Legend

BUZZ Legend

Favorite Beer?: Wake Up Neo

Postby joel » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:36 pm

World of Warcraft? What's that? I've been spending a lot of time out in the woods lately so am not up on all that new-fangled stuff.
joel
BUZZ Legend

BUZZ Legend

Favorite Beer?: Dirty Hippy Mild. Or Samichlaus. Maybe Bigfoot. Or Bourbon County Stout. Victory Prima Pils would also do...

Postby Lyle » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:02 am

Somehow I would have expected something like this from Anthony or Joshi. J0el, the patriarch of Buzz, his shining aura has dimmed. My world has crumbled into a meaningless heap. :o
Lyle
BUZZ Officer

BUZZ Officer

Favorite Beer?: OPEN

Return to 5-Beer Conversations